Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Fwd: [KEARNS] Patrick Kearns b. 1837
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 16:54:06 EST

Marueen:

I, also, am interested in obtaining several marriage certificates from Cook
County. I
looked at the Illinois online database and have one of the Certificate's
number. In your
opinion, what would be the best place to order the certificate.

I would greatly appreicate any information you might send to me.

Betty Lou

In a message dated 3/5/2008 4:19:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,