Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] IRISH-IN-CHICAGO Digest, Vol 3, Issue 84
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:22:17 -0500

In addition to the summary of Thomas Vincent Shannon's life sent in a separate Email from Bill King, there is?also genealogical information available about him, his family, and his Irish roots.? I've collected a fair amount of data about Shannon since I am distantly related, but I have never actually published anything.?? What sort of stuff would you like to know about?

Ed O'Hara

Sent: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 9:45 pm

Has there been any documentation found about the Irish background of:
1) Rev. John Joseph Carroll, pastor of St. Thomas the Apostle Parish (from
about 1887 to 1916) , born in Co. Sligo, Ireland)
and
2) Rt.Rev. Msgr.Thomas Vincent Shannon, pastor there from 1916 to about
1940).

A. Carroll

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)