Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] John & William Crowe
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:54:58 EST

In a message dated 2/21/2008 12:46:54 AM Central Standard Time,
writes:

Thanks Maureen too for that bit of information. Would the ancestry website
have this at all? If not, could someone direct me as to how I could go about
seeking this information?

Michelle,

Ancestry does have a lot of databases. Do they have all this info? Go to
their website and look at their list of databases. You can even do a search
by name; you just can't access the responses they give without a subscription.
Many of the databases are for certain years only.

As far as the death record in Illinois - I don't believe Ancestry has that
info. If you are interested in obtaining an Illinois death certificate,
contact me offlist and I will give you the source I use for fast and inexpensive
copies of Illinois death certs for the period of his death in 1936.

Maureen N

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

This thread: