From: "Michelle Leddin" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] John & William Crowe
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:45:56 +1100

My Crowe's were from Killaloe/O'Briensbridge area of Co Clare...not far from
Tipperary border...over the other side of the bridge so to speak...lol

Thanks Maureen too for that bit of information. Would the ancestry website
have this at all? If not, could someone direct me as to how I could go about
seeking this information?

Michelle

Always grateful for help