From: Annette <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] John & William Crowe
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:38:48 -0600

Hi Michelle,

Were the Crowes from Tipperary? When I was in the library a few days ago, I did a bit of a search on the name Crowe, and found a Patrick Joseph Crowe from Tipperary. The passport was dated 10 March 1875. I don't remember if that is when he applied for it, or when he sailed. Don't know about the others you mention. I would have to recheck. Patrick was the only one I saw from Tipperary. (I don't think a photo was included on this passport.)
Annette