From: "Michelle Leddin" <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] John & William Crowe
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:37:28 +1100

Hi there everyone,

Many thanks indeed for all the great help and advice that you have all given
me so far. I was wondering if anyone was able to find an earlier entry of
William Crowe going to Ireland...before 1920??? If so, his brother John
would have been listed with him. William came back but John stayed behind in
Ireland, for 18 months, due to typhoid that he contracted while in Ireland.

It would be great if we could find some answers on this one, as we know he
died in 1936 but not sure if he died in the USA or Ireland.

Many thanks in advance,
Michelle
Victoria, Australia

This thread: