Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Catholic Church Register of Priests?
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 17:28:49 EST

In a message dated 2/15/2008 10:35:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

I would be very interested in the listing of all the priests in Chicago.

I am searching for:

Rev. WILLIAM J. SHANLEY, S.J., son of William Shanley and Elizabeth Lynch of
Chicago, Cooks
County. I know that Father Shanley was still alive in 1971.

Betty Lou Garcia NJ

A Necrology of the Diocesan Priests of the Chicago Archdiocese 1837-1959.
Decet Meminisse Fratrum by Foley, Malachy P

Decet Meminisse Fratrum. a Necrology of the Diocesan Priests of the Chicago
Archdiocese 1844-1936 by Rev. Francis J. Epstein >> > One question someone
may or may not be able to answer for me. Is there > somewhere I can enquire to
see if there is an index of sorts, listing all > the priests in Chicago? Just
a thought, after seeing all this information on > Rev Michael O'Brien.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

This thread: