From: Annette <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Catholic Church Register of Priests?
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:34:04 -0600

A Necrology of the Diocesan Priests of the Chicago Archdiocese 1837-1959. Decet Meminisse Fratrum by Foley, Malachy P

Decet Meminisse Fratrum. a Necrology of the Diocesan Priests of the Chicago Archdiocese 1844-1936 by Rev. Francis J. Epstein >> > One question someone may or may not be able to answer for me. Is there > somewhere I can enquire to see if there is an index of sorts, listing all > the priests in Chicago? Just a thought, after seeing all this information on > Rev Michael O'Brien.