From: "Michelle Leddin" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Catholic Church Register of Priests?
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 18:55:39 +1100

One question someone may or may not be able to answer for me. Is there
somewhere I can enquire to see if there is an index of sorts, listing all
the priests in Chicago? Just a thought, after seeing all this information on
Rev Michael O'Brien.

On a side issue, John Crowe stayed in Ireland for over a year with the
typhoid and returned to the USA when he was better. He died sometime in
1936. At this stage we do not know where.

Michelle
Australia