From: Annette <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Michael O'Brien (Priest) - 1912 in chicago
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:44:54 -0600

Thanks for clarifying, Judy. I had assumed it was Humboldt Blvd, but it was difficult to read the handwriting, so I wrote it as I saw it, with the question mark. I'm glad the address correlated so closely with the church location.
Michelle, when I searched the passport aps I also looked for another O'Brien priest from Chicago but didn't find one at the time. I'll check again next time I'm at the library. I tried Timothy, too, without any luck.

Annette

> > There in no Humble Blvd. here in Chicago. The residence of Fr. O'Brien would be 2157 N. Humboldt Blvd. This boulevard runs through Humboldt Park. 2157 N. would St. Sylvester's RC Church located at Palmer Square, a cul-du-sac of sorts, just off Humboldt Blvd. St. Sylvester's celebrated it's 100th anniversary this past November. The pastor is Rev. Paul Stein.>
Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your "fix".