Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Birth Certificates
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:44:37 EST

In a message dated 2/12/2008 11:28:23 AM Central Standard Time,
writes:

Thanks to all who gave me a heads up about delayed birth certificates. I was
not aware they existed until now. They only additional information re: the
affidavit is that my great grandmother was still living at the same address as
when she died 2 years later.

Bill,

I didn't think I knew anything about notorized certs, until the answer about
delayed certs.

My original birth cert showed "baby" as my given name since my parents
couldn't make up their minds. Two weeks later there was an amended birth
certificate showing my given name. This was attached to the original cert and
notorized to show it was official.

Maureen N

Awards. Go to AOL Music.