From: "Michelle Leddin" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Michael O'Brien (Priest) - 1912 in chicago
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:08:02 +1100

Hi there Annette,

We don't know the uncle's parents names, only that he was an O'Brien. I can
do a search but will be unable to view this info, as I do not have access to
Ancestry. Apparently according to the 1920 census Fr Michael O'Brien was
still in Chicago.

I have found the rest of the information I was after on Timothy. The only
mention of him was in a letter James Crowe (Ireland) wrote to his sister
Bridget Smyth, in which he says that Timothy and Fr. Michael were in the
U.S.A. I have no other info. than that.

Thanks for the thought though Annette.

Michelle