Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] RC Church
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 23:06:59 EST

Bill, St. Brendan's closed in 1988 & it was at 6714 S. Racine as you pointed
out. Is this the directory you are referring to?

_Click here: POINTers In Person Chicago-North CHICAGO CATHOLIC CHURCHES_
(http://www.rootsweb.com/~itappcnc/pipcnchicagochurches.htm)

Donna

In a message dated 2/11/2008 9:55:51 P.M. Central Standard Time,