From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Murphy - McMahon - Conway
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 19:10:32 -0800 (PST)

Yes, on the statewide index the groom was Patrick CONWAY, bride was Catherine MASON. On the certificate, the spelling of Catherine's surname was difficult to read.........looked like MAFON. Catherine's maiden name was McMAHON and her first married name was MURPHY.

Judie

Sharon Kavanagh <> wrote:
Judie - are you saying McMahon was spelled Mason?
Just curious,
Sharon K.