From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Murphy - McMahon - Conway
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 21:06:39 -0800 (PST)

Susan,

Anna/Annie Conway b.c.1876 Chicago - parents b. Ireland
m. Peter J. Minster b.c.1876 Chicago - father b. Germany, mother b. Wisconsin
son: James b.c.1903
1910 Census - Peter is a saloon keeper
1920 Census - Peter is a city policeman

wrote:

Hi Judie,

I am tracking the name "Miniter" in Ireland, Chicago and elsewhere.........it is often mispelled as Minister or other ways.? I would be happy to receive any information on "Minster" that you might have.

Thank you very, very much!

Susan Larkin