From: Beth Walsh <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Fwd: [CAGGNIGuests] The Master Genealogist (TMG)CAGG-NI Users Group Meeting, 2/9/2008, 10:30 am
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 18:25:02 -0800 (PST)

The following is an email I received yesterday that originated from Brian Donovan from IAHC. I don't have any further information myself, but if anyone is interested, you may want to try the website listed. :
Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Brian Donovan"
> Date: February 4, 2008 7:28:35 PM CST
> Subject: Fwd: [CAGGNIGuests] The Master Genealogist (TMG) CAGG-NI Users Group Meeting, 2/9/2008, 10:30 am

> Reminder from: CAGGNIGuests Yahoo! Group
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAGGNIGuests/cal
>
> The Master Genealogist (TMG) CAGG-NI Users Group Meeting
> Saturday February 9, 2008
> 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
> (This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.)
> Location: Schaumburg Township District Library
> Street: 130 South Roselle Road
> City State Zip: Schaumburg IL
>
> Notes:
> The Chicago Area TMG Users Group will meet to explore The Master Genealogist software and how various members use it. This group is a SIG of CAGG-NI. Visit the TMG pages of CAGGNI's website:
http://www.rootsweb.com/~ilcaggni/sigs/tmg
for specific meeting information.

This thread: