From: Catherine Sherry <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Longwood
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:22:52 -0500

I spoke with my mother, who graduated from Longwood in 1954. Her mother
graduated in 1929. She states that there were not any yearbooks from either
generations' years that she recalls. She said that she certainly would have
purchased one had it been available.

Another woman who graduated with my mother, Margie Carroll has been actively
involved in the Longwood alumni association. If I can get more contact
information for her, I will pass it on.

Cathy