Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Crowe - O'Brien - Obit
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 20:38:34 EST

Michele,

I did not find an obit for Margaret; maybe someone else will be lucker than
I.

What I did find was her death in the Social Security death records. She was
born December 01, 1915. She died February 1979. Her Social Security number
was 337 09 6024. Her death postal zip code (60643) indicates that she
resided on the far south side of the city of Chicago at the time of her death. If
no one can find an obit, you can order a copy of her Social Security
application which would give parents info.

Maureen N