Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Longwood
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:48:15 EST

In a message dated 1/31/2008 12:56:56 P.M. Central Standard Time,
writes:

Would anyone know where Longwood yearbooks might be archived, if they were?

Longwood's Alumni office recently moved to St. Margaret of Scotland, you
might want to give them a call and see if they know if there are yearbooks.
Their phone number is 773/445-2300, I believe you will talk to Mrs. Burke. The
Notre Dame nun's sold the convent and have all moved out to a retirement
community in Lemont, IL.

My mother graduated from AOL in 1936 but I never saw a yearbook. I believe
there were some class photos but after several moves I don't know if they
still exist. I will try to look for them.

If you call the alumni office ask them for the website.

I hope this helps.

A Longwood Alum, class of 1973.

Ann Minogue Smith