From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Bistro Brunch
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:23:00 -0800 (PST)

Here I am with a late reply again, but better late than never as the saying goes.

Yes, on the coldest day of the year, a great group blew into Mrs. Murphy's Irish Bistro. What a place!! Beautiful place, warm decor, excellent service and great food. Did you know this building was once a funeral parlor? To top off a wonderful day we were treated to the knowledge and Chicago Irish expertise of "That Corrigan Man" aka John Corrigan.....I could have listened to him through the afternoon and evening!

John mentioned he had a Mason in his tree that he knew almost nothing about. Afterward I emailed him asking if he'd share what information he had. Almost immediately I had a reply with his information.

Our "outings" get better and better..........thanks Nan and Maureen!

Judie Mason

This thread: