From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Sligo records
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 19:07:46 -0600

Kathleen,

I hope you don't mind me suggesting you change your subject line
in this conversation to "Gannon -Sligo to Chicago" or something you
find useful.
You'll catch more Gannon researchers now and over the long term that
way.
Many people just scan the subject line and they will miss you and
all your information.

Good Luck in your research!

Nan