From: "Michelle Leddin" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Crowe - O'Brien - Leddin research
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:05:29 +1100

Wow thanks for the welcome and a big THANK YOU both Nan and Bill for that
information.

I can't tell you what a thrill it was to get that info, and so quickly too.
We do know that the O'Brien side of the family helped to get these members
to America. A few of the O'Briens were priests and did alot of travelling
backwards and forwards, between the USA and Ireland.

I have a website at
http://www.geocities.com/mleddin64/Crowe/7generati/pafg04.htm#78 with the
listing for the O'Brien connection to the Crowe's.

Thanks for the suggestion fo the Co Clare website. I and my mother are
regular users of this website and have been for several years now. My mum
has also had great conversations with one of the volunteers there, namely
Peter Beirne. Mum is going to donate a history of our family to the Library,
as they are always seeking to enhance what records of families, lived in
what areas. I suggest anyone else with Co Clare relatives might what to
think of doing the same at some stage too. I know it would be greatefully
accepted.

You are quite a group here and I look forward to more associations with this
group.

Thank you again
Michelle (not Margaret)..lol