From: Bill King <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Crowe - O'Brien - Leddin research
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:56:13 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

-----Original Message-----

John F. Morley Jr., 93 years, WWII Naval Air Force Vetern, beloved husband os Sarah, nee Graver, and the late Margaret Crowe Morley: fond father of Jack (Alice), James, and Kevin (Betty) Morley: devoted grandfather of Maureen, Colleen, Patrick, James, Margaret and Kevin: dear brother of the late Robert (June) Morley and Marjorie Joynt: loving sterfather of Thomas (Gail), John (Jean), Sally, James (Barbara), Richard (Sue), and William Starr. Visitation Wednesday3 TO 9 P. M. Funeral Thursday 8;45 A.M. from Andrew J McGann & Son Funeral Home King Brothers Directors, 10727 S. Pulaski Rd., to St. Germaine Church. Mass 9;30 a.m. Interment Holy Sepulchre. Former V.P. of sales for Pabst Brewing Co., former President/Owner of West-Lin Corp., former President of the Notre Dame Club of Chicago and the originator of the Annual Knute Rockne Athletic Banquet. Former labor negotiator and trustee of Teamster Local #744. Memorials to Shrine of St. Jude Thaddeus, 1909 S. Ashland, Chicago, IL!
60608-2994 ect: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Crowe - O'Brien - Leddin research