From: Mike Obrien <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] IRISH-IN-CHICAGO Digest, Vol 3, Issue 59
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 07:08:23 -0800 (PST)

Regarding Leddin research,

Michelle I will be glad to see your posts when you get into looking for the O'Brien releatives. I'm an O'Brien and hung up at my ggrandfather James O'brien who married a Deborah Reardon in Ireland. Cannot find anything on them coming to the USA and I don't know where they were from in Ireland. You also mentioned a Johanna Kelly in your note. My maternal ggrandmother was a Annie Kelly. She married John Moore in the states. All I can find is that John migrated here in 1877 and his parents were Patrick Moore and Esther Corcoran both apparently from county queens. No info on if they ever came to the states. Basically all my O'Brien family from ggrandparents forward were and still are in the Chicago area. Other than me. I am in Michigan. But I did go to Visitation 1950-1954. My mother, Helen Dice graduated from Visitation I think in 1938. She is still living but has given me all the info she is aware of. So I will be looking forward to any posts you have on O'Briens in
Ireland as well as posts from any other members who really show their interest and willingness to help each other track down Irish relations. Mike.

wrote:

Today's Topics:

1. Sligo records online (Nan Brennan)
2. County Sligo Heritage and Genealogy Center online (Nan Brennan)
3. Missing Irish relatives --old newspaper notices (Nan Brennan)
4. Re: IRISH-IN-CHICAGO Digest, Vol 3, Issue 58 ()
5. Co Down genealogy sites (Nan Brennan)
6. Re: Missing Irish relatives --old newspaper notices
(patricia meyers)
7. Re: Crowe - O'Brien - Leddin research (Nan Brennan)
8. Re: Missing Irish relatives --old newspaper notices (Nan Brennan)

Message: 1