Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] IRISH-IN-CHICAGO Digest, Vol 3, Issue 59
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 01:29:05 EST

Nan, Thank you for the Co. Down web sites. I am searching for my great
grandmother who was born in Newry, Co. Down in 1817, but only find a daughter born
to her in 1847 there. No definite facts about the g-grandmother.
herself,.other than that she was Catholic.Did you ever hear of a protestant sect called
Daryites or Darbyites? My grandfather tells in his brief diary that his
mother entertained some women of that sect and argued about religion with them.

You're a great help to so many searchers, I applaud you ! Anita