From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Crowe - O'Brien - Leddin and NASH
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 00:05:58 -0600

Margaret, oops forgot to tell you about Helen.

In 1930 she and her husband Robert were living about a couple of
blocks away from her parents at 5700 So Elizabeth.
Robert, age 29, born New Jersey, parents born France, was a chef for
the railroad.
Helen,age 26, was a Chicago Public School Teacher. They were married
about 1926.

The building was a "2 flat". The other resident was a John Hignett
and his wife Margaret,
and Margaret's father, Edward Mills. John sold Cadilacs!

You said they moved to New Orleans. I wondered if they opened a
restaurant?

Nan