From: patricia meyers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] St Leo HS yearbooks online help for parishorigins
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 19:43:58 -0800 (PST)

Bill,
I have no idea if there is a Longwood site or not. Usually Longwood has their annual class reunions at Whitney's in Oak Lawn and oftentimes it's the same weekend as Mercy's. In 2007 it wasn't tho, for some reason. I think Longwood is Our Lady of ? I'm sure someone else on the list knows that answer.

Patti