From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] O'Keefes Clare to Ontario
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:41:59 -0600

Hi Kevin,

You're very welcome, and I thank Judie! for pointing us toward this
Clare treasure.

Did you just now find your Clare ancestry!!? From this resource?
Tell us more of how and when you made the big joyful leap back.......

That's extraordinary that you literally walk in your ancestors's
footsteps
every day......from over 160 years ago. You sure have a remarkable
connection to your past..........you are in you past! Attending St
Mary's
must be an unusually peaceful experience for you and your family.

All the best,
Nan