From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Crowe - O'Brien - Leddin research
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:12:24 -0600

Welcome, Michelle!

I am glad you decided to join in.
There are several others from down under up here!
And thank your for sharing some of your Crowe family ancestry with us.

Did you see the various posts yesterday on the Co Clare Library
Genealogy page?

I'll add your pertinent Chicago info to our surnames list.

Could you clarify/specify what information on your Chicago relatives
is priority for you in your research?
Then members will be able to help you find some of this info or lead
you in the right direction.

I look forward to seeing more of your conversations with the group!

Best to you,
Nan