From: "Kevin J. O'Keefe" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Co Clare research-- a superior modelforgenealogy
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 08:01:01 -0600

Thanks a lot Nan,
I have found we are from Tulla in east Clare. My my gggrand-father, John
O'Keefe, came to Cobourg, Ontario in 1840, then Lindsay(where we live) in
1844. I live a block and 1/2 from St. Mary's Church.... a church he helped
build. Nan. You helped me find my missing uncle and John's grand son
"Arthur O'Keefe" in Chicago and here you are helping again.
Thank you Kevin