From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Co Clare research-- a superior model forgenealogy
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:14:31 -0800 (PST)

You are certainly welcome Nan. Please know that any information available for Co. Clare on the Clare Library site is available to any county.....you just have to find it.

Good luck searching!

Judie

Nan Brennan <> wrote:
The Co Clare Libary website is absolutely extraordinary.

I have never seen such a organized, comprehensive, integrated
genealogy site anywhere.
And it's all free. They have nearly all---much more than the 1901
census. Hundreds upon Hundreds of
databases from 1570-1922, and tens of thousands of records, or more.
It's staggering.
The home page for genealogy is beautifully laid out.

If you are researching Co Clare ancestors, you've just found
genealogy heaven!

If you are not, take a look at it anyway. It informs and guides you
in all the
the various resources that either are available or that you may want
to explore
in your own research, no matter what the county of origins for your
Irish ancestors.

Thanks Judie for telling us about this.

Nan