From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] subscribe Mitch McGuire
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 19:39:33 -0600

Dear Mitch,

A warm welcome to the Irish in Chicago list!

I hope you will find it fun and beneficial to your family research.
This is a great group of very helpful and resourceful people.

Mitch, please tell us something about your family and your ancestral
interests.
Besides McGuire, what are your other family surnames?
Do you know about the parishes they may have belonged to or when
they arrived in Chicago.

We'll look forward to hearing more from you.........

Failte a chur roimh dhuine!

Nan Brennan