From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Dublin 1911 online
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:29:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi Everyone!

FYI:
1901 Clare census is online at.................

http://www.clarelibrary.ie/index.htm

Partial Tipperary 1901 and 1911 are online at...............

http://www.rootsweb.com/~irltip2/Census/index.htm

Judie Mason
Chicago

Nan Brennan <> wrote:
Hi Maureen,

Hang in there, it won't be too long.

Needless, to say I don't know how they picked them,
but Kerry and Down are both busy genealogy locations,
each have lots of good websites with heavy traffic and a lot of
researchers.

I like the way they are laying out the records, and I especially
like that it is free. I shouldn't complain, but I wish they had done
1901 first.

It's probably smart to make it free, because I think this will
greatly increase
their volume of fee based services for birth, death and marriages
certificates.

Nan