Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Elphin Census and Dublin 1911 online
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 23:30:59 -0500

Nan,
I have a copy of an inscription in a book (National and Historical Ballads, Songs, and Poems)

written to Michael Farrell from "your loving and affectionate brother Matt? Dublin 23 Janauary 1890."? Michael had actually died earlier that month, when he went to Wisconsin to bury his daughter.? That is the only way I knew there was a brother.?
Michael would have been about 60 in 1911, so his brother could be in the census.? I will check the Dublin census.? Thanks.

Ellen