From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Elphin Census and Dublin 1911 online
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 22:20:06 -0600

Ellen,

I access the Elphin Census through Origins, a paid subscription site.
But google it as there is much online about it and parts of it have been
transcribed etc in various online genealogy sites, both rootsweb and
others.

On a separate matter, I noted your comment that Michael Farrell had a
brother, Matt, in Dublin in 1890
The 1911 Dublin census is online and it is free. There are several
Matt Farrells there.
If he was still there in 1911, this could be a great leaping point
backwards to your Farrells
Queens Co Origins. Do you know what became of Matt Farrell?

Nan

On Jan 27, 2008, at 9:57 PM, wrote:

> Thanks, Nan, for all your work.?
>
> You've given me a lot of places to begin w/ the Lavins.? How did
> you access the Elphin Diocese Census??

This thread: