From: patricia meyers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Cavanaghs in Lasalle Co IL
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 14:24:36 -0800 (PST)

Bill,
Did Joseph apply for his pension or his wife? I found a marriage date in pension records for a cousin's g'grandfather and found the name of the church. The church records didn't survive the fire unfortunately, but I have a month and a year now for the marriage and an approximate location of their home at the time of their marriage.

Patti Meyers
Westmont, IL