From: dan hogan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Irish Bridgade
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 08:18:31 -0800 (PST)

I have an ancestor who was supposedly in the Chicago
Irish Brigade. He was one Frank Curran, 23 IL
Infantry, Company B. He was killed in action at the
Battle of Lexington, MO also called the Battle of the
Hemp Bales. Nan has previously helped me with rosters
but he does not appear there, though I have his
enlistment record. Does a Frank Curran appear in any
of these news articles?

Dan Hogan

Dan Hogan

This thread: