Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] our lunch at Irish Bistro, Muldoon,Holy Family......
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 22:45:20 EST

Beth, it was in the Lerner Times newspaper around the time the book came
out, probably in October. I have the article somewhere, I just have to remember
where. Have you also read the book written by the guy who grew up in St.
Bede's?

You & Kathy were missed at the meeting. I mentioned several times that you
went to school with Peggy. I'm sure she says "Hi" back. Donna

In a message dated 1/24/2008 10:20:45 P.M. Central Standard Time,