From: Bill King <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Q & A More feedback on John Corrigan.
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 13:51:25 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

I was very interested in the Clan na Gael "ambulance corps" from Chicago that went to the Boer War. My great uncle was in the "ambulance corps". John has since sent me citations of Chicago newspapers articles that report on the organizing and the actions of the "ambulance corps". This is a great help to me as I work on my family history. Bill King