From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] That Corrigan Man---our lunch at Irish Bistro
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 22:50:43 -0600

Hi Donna,

I appreciate your feedback, too.

I think you get the bravery award.
I don't know if I would have risked the freezing temperatures and ice,
if I had been recovering from an ankle fracture. And I was thrilled
that you were able to ride home with Ellen.

>> It's called, "Muldoon: a true ghost story" by Rocco A.
>> Facchini. A local newspaper interviewed the author, a former
>> priest if my
>> memory serves. Mr. Facchini said that the ghost of Muldoon would
>> not rest until
>> the book was written "vindicating" him. Haven't had a chance to
>> read it, but
>> it sounds fun.

Well if you do get around to reading it, I hope you'll give us a boo!
report----maybe around Halloween.

Donna, I'm glad you had a good time and thanks for your contribution
in making it a good time for all.

Nan