From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] That Corrigan Man---our lunch at Irish Bistro
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 22:43:46 -0600

Hello Lorel,

It was really great to see you and Gary (and new cousin Donna!) at
the Corrigan lunch.
I remember all of you when you joined us in October at IAHC.

Your husband is a very good sport! My husband bailed out at Murphy's
door!

I'm glad the day was fun for you, but I am also pleased that it was
interesting
and that you found it of benefit to you in your family research.

Thanks for being there and making it all the more successful with
your presence and contributions, and,
thank you for your courtesy in giving us some feedback.

Nan