From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] McQuillans in Chicago and beyond.
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 22:36:17 -0600

Hello again Ellen,

> I have not traced any of my ancestors back to parishes in Ireland;
> I only know the Counties. So I have neither the experience nor the
> expertise that so many of our fellow listers do. Still, I found
> that our experiences were quite varied and that all were welcomed.
> To my fellow listers who may be hesitant to join an outing like
> this, come. You will enjoy it and will learn something new!

I took a peek at the in-progress Irish in Chicago Surnames/Parishes
list/database that I have been developing for our group and I found
that I have a blank record for you! Please fill in the blanks!

You might have missed the discussion and thread, it was a while back.
Or did I miss your email? If I did I am very sorry.

Please give us (onlist) some family history, your family surnames and
what you know about them: parishes, dates in Chicago, other factoids
you know about them etc. Also, where you know the county, tell us
that, too. This list is very helpful and resourceful, I'm sure we
can give you some help here.

Nan

This thread: