From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Working on the next Get-Together
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:30:54 -0600

This Oak Lawn Library event is something I've been very interested in.
I'm so glad you and Kathy are willing to do this for us, and look
forward with others on our list to hearing more.

And it's about time the "Southside Irish" have an opportunity to host
an event! The southwest siders
on the list have been terrific about traveling up to the north side.

Many thanks,

Nan