From: patricia meyers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Working on the next Get-Together
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:05:18 -0800 (PST)

Beth,

Looking forward to our next gathering!

Patti

----- Original Message ----
From: Beth Walsh <>
To: Irish in Chicago <>
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 11:55:21 AM

Hi everybody,

I'm so sorry to have missed Sunday's luncheon. It really sounds like everyone enjoyed themselves and that John is a very knowledgable and able speaker. I look forward to finally meeting him.
Plans are underway for our next gathering. Although it's still very early in the planning process, I just wanted let everyone know that we're beginning to put the details together.
A few months ago some interest was expressed in visiting the Oak Lawn Public Library. As both Kathy O'Leary and myself work there we are able to coordinate this next event. Once we get the details worked out we will post to the list - soon. Then we can start to go ahead with the plans.

Beth Walsh