Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] That Corrigan Man---our lunch at Irish Bistro
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:47:54 EST

Nan:

My husband and I had a very enjoyable day at the Irish Bistro. Beng a
newbie on the list and still a novice at Irish genealogy, it was a wonderful
opportunity to meet more of you in person.

John Corrigan gave me new insights into areas of research, especially the
newspapers that I was unaware of being in existence.

My recently found cousin, Donna, and I were able to share a few more bits of
family info when we sat next to each other and my nongenealogy husband
managed to converse and be entertained.

The food was delicious and as we had arrived a bit early, everyone in the
Bistro was extremely friendly and accommodating.

Lorel Abrell