From: patricia meyers <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Update
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 07:05:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Nan and listers,
My update on the Cook County project. No date set for when it will go online. The federal grant runs thru November 2008, I believe.

They are up to November 1917...at least that's the date of the book I am working on.

I found it to be fun and the time flew by. The other volunteers I've met so far are very nice and come from interesting backgrounds. I'm changing my times so that I work all day Thursday...more convenient for me that way.

Hope some of you are inclined to volunteer. It's a very social if not impressive setting. Chilly, tho, but that's cuz of the computer equipment.

Patti

This thread: