From: "Marilyn Shanahan" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Colleen Flood
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:27:02 -0600

Hi Maureen:
You must have been right next door to the girls school. Remember there was
a boys school and a girls school. Ruth Rooney, who is also on this list
went to school there also. My husband, James Shanahan graduated from there
in 1950, as well as his large extensive family. I went from 1942-1950 and
lived at 3810 Arthington St, which was about a block and 1/2 from the school
and down the street from Lonergans grocery store. My husband lived at Polk
and Crawford. It is certainly a small world....
Marilyn