Archiver > IRISH-IN-CHICAGO > 2008-01 > 1200512017

From: Catherine Sherry <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Last Call for RSVPs Jan 20 Irish Bistro &Cancellations
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:34:01 -0500
In-Reply-To: <>


At this point my sister and I have not been able to work out arrangements to
come to the meeting. I am very disappointed, but hope to make the next
meeting. If any attendee has a laptop with video chat, remote attendance
would be possible. Otherwise, please let us know what you learned.

Thanks for you patience in waiting for my response. Have a good time!


On 1/15/08 11:40 AM, "Nan Brennan" <> wrote:

> For those of you who wrote and told me you still were deciding on
> whether
> you would attend our Sunday Luncheon at Irish Bistro with John Corrigan,
> I'll need to hear from you by tomorrow afternoon, Wednesday, at the
> very latest.
> The manager at Irish Bistro needs to schedule her staff for Sunday.
> Despite the forecast for snow and bitter cold this weekend, I'm
> hoping all of you who are planning to attend, will all be able to
> make it. If you do find that you won't be able to attend, I will
> appreciate your letting me know as soon as possible.
> As of right now, we have 16 confirmed and 4 tentatives.
> Thank you.
> Nan
> -------------------------------
> To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
> with the word 'unsubscribe' without the
> quotes in the subject and the body of the message


Go Cats!

This thread: