From: Catherine Sherry <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Last Call for RSVPs Jan 20 Irish Bistro &Cancellations
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:34:01 -0500

Nan,

At this point my sister and I have not been able to work out arrangements to
come to the meeting. I am very disappointed, but hope to make the next
meeting. If any attendee has a laptop with video chat, remote attendance
would be possible. Otherwise, please let us know what you learned.

Thanks for you patience in waiting for my response. Have a good time!

Cathy