Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Last Call for RSVPs Jan 20 Irish Bistro &Cancellations
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 12:32:04 EST

Nan, I'll be there. Look forward to seeing everyone. Donna

In a message dated 1/15/2008 10:41:18 A.M. Central Standard Time,
writes:

For those of you who wrote and told me you still were deciding on
whether
you would attend our Sunday Luncheon at Irish Bistro with John Corrigan,
I'll need to hear from you by tomorrow afternoon, Wednesday, at the
very latest.

The manager at Irish Bistro needs to schedule her staff for Sunday.

Despite the forecast for snow and bitter cold this weekend, I'm
hoping all of you who are planning to attend, will all be able to
make it. If you do find that you won't be able to attend, I will
appreciate your letting me know as soon as possible.
As of right now, we have 16 confirmed and 4 tentatives.

Thank you.

Nan