From: Beth Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Indexing Doings and Suburban Life Obits
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:49:18 -0800 (PST)

Also college libraries usually have access to this website.

Beth

wrote:
Just to add on to Joyce's reply....

I discovered that my children's high school website also has online access to Newsbank. If you have teenagers at home, just ask them for the school password, then go to the library link on their school's website.

-Mary